No matter how hard you try, you still cannot be me biarch

Monday 19 December 2011

Boring day today hor

Today maciam boring sia Dalaa tarqk dapat jumper hubby and send him to work just because aii ameqk guitar. Hmm.. Im sorry baby. Stress uhk. I nak continue studies. Tarqk pasal uhk repeat ker tarqk, janji aii ader N level cert. I tak tauu uhk sey :( Ibu cakap kalao aii tarqk sch next year aii daa kenerh kejerh. Alahaii :( Mangkok nyerh. How seyh? I narqk opinion. Too me, aii memang narqk dptkan N level cert. But at the same time, i takot i can't manage sebab my studies is soo horrible. Mcm manerh nieyh? Buku sec 3 akuh smuer daa jual kt karang guni. Hmm. How ekhyqs?
Waah! I really need to think hard seeyh. No more playing around doing monkey business. I need to be serious from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment