No matter how hard you try, you still cannot be me biarch

Friday 16 December 2011

Confestion of one

Hello hello.
I just came back home well actually at 9pm just now.
Was suppose to meet hubby at 4pm but we met at 3:30pm as I was superb bored ^-^
We slack at our usual place before eating at Mac.
So yeah.
And I made a big mistake by eating Mac. Should have eaten KFC.
Stupid minahs at the cashier seeking attention! Luckily my friend, Rano happened to be there. I was actually kinda pissed off. I just talk cock with Rano. Then yeeah. Stupid idiotic sundalan bitches! Kao pke kao tuhh mcm nicole scherzinger per sia? Ewww. Cermin siket. Kalao cermin tuuh pecah, aquu make sure muker kao pn pecaa mcm tuuh cermin. Bueekk ! Muntah taeqk siol aquu! Eeeeeeeee. Den all the way muker aii masam narqk mampos. Hubby tanyer why but I ckp tarqk pape. K pape uhk. Tarq narqk bbl nieyh sundalans! Sakit hati sia!
So after eating, I and hubby take 30 home. Not home laa but slack bawah block 406 japs. I asked hubby to sing "Mimpi Indah"
I bareng sandaa kat chest dhe sambil hug dher. I think I tersleep with a smile. Hmm. Reason? Actually I pon tarqk tauu. Sajer jerh.
Hmm. Actually smlm aii mimpi laa. I dream that i asked baby to sing lagu mimpi indah for me while i sandaa kat chest and after that song, i daa tak de kt dunie nieyh but i leave the world with a smile. Thats why tadhe i ask hubby to sing kan. I tkt sngt kalao tak sempat. :'( Okay gosh. Im typing while crying? Haishh. I did cry just now but I control it. I can only let go after hubby take the bus home. That was why i get back home late, crying on the way sampai kenaa screen. Im really scared :'( Im sorry bhay. I can't control my tears now. I really can't. It keeps dripping slowly. Thats was why i hug you so tight just now, not wanting you go. Bhayy. I love you so much. I really do bhayy.
Im sorry bhayy. Really sorry as for this while i kept breaking promises. I know i mmg tak sesuai nan you. I tau i jahat. I know that. But I really love you. I sayangkan you.
You are the first guy that i really appreciate and love with all my life. I may not be perfect but im trying hard to be in front of your eyes. Forgive me please baby. I will never ever forget what you say to me yesterday night kt blakang blk aii. You swear to god that you will walk away if i tk jawab. Its not that i tk nk jawab but the words are stuck in my throat as im controlling my tears. Thats was why i lmbt eplie and the words that you said are really hurtful. My soul is already crying but i just dont want to show you the tears. I dont. Even though every time when im with you, i tried to be happy but deep in my heart im crying. Tuhan saje yang tau perasaan i. Bhaay , how I wish you are here with me now so that i can hug u. I love you bhay. :'( :'( :'( :'(
Sorry but tears just can't stop. :'( Im sorry :'( :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment