No matter how hard you try, you still cannot be me biarch

Saturday 17 December 2011

I sayang Norhamirul Bin Norzamin Till Eternity And Beyond

Hello. I baruu aleqk. Tadhe I jmper blogsop owner kat Jurong East Interchange Lane 51. Sesat skejaps sia. Daa tukaa tmpt uhk. Then after i collect barang, I aleqk dulu. Sampai rumah dalam kul 3 plus then siaps den dlm kul 5 I kuaa alek to Pioneer Mrt. Meet sayang aii and Tekong Satsat. Dorang alek from gym. After that we jalan to Jurong Point to eat. Tekong Satsat blanjer us. I kekok uhk. After makan we lepak kt Jurong West jap. Heh ^-^

Now I ngaa bobual otp nan baby. Teman dher smpai rumah:D
Was so touched just now. Hubby sang Mimpi Indah under the light. Hmm... First time oii.. Sakit materh(bedek). Cry jap.
Touching uhk..

Okay, Hubby daa sampai rumah. Dher narqk makan. Okay then. I narqk letarqk phone. I actually lapaa. But beyhsoqk jer laa i makan. Takot gehmoqk uhk! Diet laa :D After he makan and mandi, he'll text me and I call dhe agy. Bobual jap den tydo :D Beyhsok dher kejerh paghe. Malam nyerh I fetch dher.

But sumpah sia. Suami aii superb sweet. First time in my life dhe buat mcm tuh kat i. I suker sngt sngt. Kalao hari-hari mcm tuh kan best! <3 All my ex tarqk perna buat mcm tuh. Ex ai pon tarqk setier nan aii. Kalao jmper pon, stakat lepak bawah blk ajerh. Paleng jao i pgy is lakeside jer nan my ex. Byler time monthsarry pon, kyter tarqk celebrate. Stakat message kat hp jer. Hmm. Sad life.

And I can say that this is my first time ever to buat suprise to matae aii. Go for moonlight adventure, book hippo nyer tour, makan Thai Express, celebrate monthsarry kyter so happily, kasi random things. Nieyh sumerh first time aii. Aii tarqk pernaa buat kt my ex even though i sayang dorang. But somehow, when I nan Norhamirul, i raser laen. I sayang dher sngt2 and tarqk perna pon terlintas yang i nak tinggalkan even though my first intention is to busted him. Okay Im tearsing out again. First time jugak i srh matae ai nyanyikan "mimpi indah" kat i sambil aii sandaa kt chest dher. I really like it so much. Ouh shikes! :'( Hmm..

Everytime I post bender part blog pasal sayang aku, mesti i tears out. Regardless of happy things or sad things. :'( I terlalu sayangkan NORHAMIRUL! I really do. My heart is fully taken by him. Not a single space for a new guy. I tarqk pernaa raser mcm nieyh. I btol2 treasure relationship kyter sngt. I takot kehilangan dhe. I tak suker tgk baby aquu sedih because i will feel the same too. I nak orang ai yang ai cintaa, orang yang begitu bermakne dlm hidop i happy slalu. :'( :'( :'( :'(

There i go again :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment