No matter how hard you try, you still cannot be me biarch

Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is just to have a loving and caring family and also a loyal , loving, caring, sweet, romantic, understanding boyfriend. Can Santa fufil my wish?
Lots of love,
Schezinger ♥ ♥ ♥
Good morning peeps. 5 more days to countdown. No! Maybe 6? I narqk go party like a rockstar kat Siloso Beach!! Yeeah baybeh!
Okay so yaa. I just received a bad news from Cat. Her mom just passed away yesterday morning. She commit suicide. Innalillah. Haish :( To my friend, Cat, I hope kao tabah dalam menghadapi cobaan ini okay? Just study hard next year in ITE. Bia orang bully kao, pandang rendah kat kao. Takper. You blaja and achieve your dreams okay? Sayang kao.
Okay. I and Irul? Ntaah. I did maafkan dher tadie pagie at 3+am though but kan ... I tarqk tau. The pain is still there, still hurts. I tarqk tawuu laa. Haish. What the fuck is wrong with me sia?? Bodoh narqk mampos!! Arghhh!!!
Pasal skola actually I no hal. Bia laa orang narqk kater aperh. Aii ekhsai ekhsai bochai. So what sia? If korang cakap Jurongville ader bnyk bitches then sorry laa. Minahrep pon tak lepas. Smuer maseyh adek-adek kentalan jubs uhk. Smuer cakap jer mau lebeyh. Kalao branie pon ramai. Byler confront satu on satu, kecot. Same goes to to the boys la. Stupid little boys and girls.^^ So what? 2 more years only to N level. Must endure. If really cannot tahan then laen criter laa.^^
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment