No matter how hard you try, you still cannot be me biarch

Friday 23 December 2011

Morning

Good morning. Nyariie aii plan narqk stay home. I bilang sayang aii. Dher puns okieeyh jerh. So yaaah ^^
Actually Im bored jugak laa. Tarqkder paperh narqk buat.
Im still re-considering about next year. Masoqk sch baleqk jer laa. So what qalao repeat? Malu memang malu la. Gy skola stakat blaja and baleqk. Tarqkder maser narqk melepak smuer nieyh. So yaah. Go school, blaja, aleqk. Walaopon I still got 2 years to complete my "N" which I will be 18 years old by then. But so what? After my "N's" I'll be free to do anything. So thats my final decisoion. Buku skola pon kener belieyh uhk since daa jual. Yeaah. I daa pike masak2 daa. I narqk continue study. Janji aii da pass N level then kalao ader chance narqk masok poly den i masok. After poly baru i masok Lasalle. Tapi kalao ITE, i tarqnarqk pulak. Instead, I'll take dance course which can bring me to the audition in Lasalle. That means, next year, I tak leyh slack at all. Nak meet hubby pon, daa jarang unless kalao narqk study. So yaah. ^^ Hopefully I made the right choice. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment