No matter how hard you try, you still cannot be me biarch

Friday 23 December 2011

A ruin suprise! All thanks to him! :(

I don't know what's gotten into Irul's mind recently. I said that Im busy with some things for my dance instructor and will text him back once Im done. I just wanna finish it up as quickly as possible without delaying the time but Irul doesn't seems to understand it all. Instead he call my hp and text me so many times and call my house phone. Im so pissed off. But I just be patient.
What is wrong with him? Did i ever did that when you're busy? Did i? No isn't it. But why are you doing this to me? You said you understand me but what's this? And you even force me to tell you what am i doing for my instructor. M.Y.O.B.^^

Okay fine. Since you wanna know what Im doing so much. Im gonaa tell you now. I was checking our first and second diary and calculating the price if i put photos in it and also i am deciding the photos to print. I wanna make it a suprise for you once everything is done. And i made one more suprise for you which is a handmade card. All about our monthsarry is in that card. I guess its not a suprise anymore, never gonna be a suprise anymore. Im gonna throw everything away now. Haish :'( Thanks for ruining it. :'( Appreciate much! :'( :'( :'( :'( :/ :/ :/ :/ :/

No comments:

Post a Comment