No matter how hard you try, you still cannot be me biarch

Friday 9 December 2011

Night Madness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv6wTA8SGAs&feature=related

Haish...
Time check , 11:23pm

Just finished watching what Irul post on facebook about "strangers again" and also this vid about a heart touching love story.

Its about a very sincere guy. I did cry so much till my eyes became swollen. He really love his girl and really sacrifice both his eyes to her leaving him blind.

Its so touching and it really makes me cry again and again. Should watch it again.

Haish :'(
If only there is a guy here who is just like him. I swear Im not gonna take him for granted.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Even though the vid has finish, just cant stop crying.The impact is sooo strong.

:'( :'( :'( :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment