No matter how hard you try, you still cannot be me biarch

Saturday 10 December 2011

What a night !

This is what my cousin, Sharifah post at her wall .

"to......
i accept you calling me a auntie wannabe... i dun care at all actually... but i am already an auntie wannabe.... and that is an okay expression to me kay..... so yeah call me what whatever you want... but i will still smile even though is an anger to me... cause nothing can stop me from smiling and making people smile with a happy life."
 
And this what Hubby post in our wall .
 
"I know the full story of her life, do you? I've seen what is inside her heart, have you? I've read every in between of her every line, have you? I know what her real character is, do you know? Even though i've only known her for 5 months but I've seen more about her than you have ever seen...she's not an easy one to figure out, coz she's amazing...i can bet with you that I know her more deeply than you do...coz it's not about how long you've known the person, it's about how well you can translate her actions and decipher her words...only then will you understand who my tinkerbelle really is....(Irul)"
 
Ouhhkaeey. Im quite pissed off. What the hell is wrong with you two?? Facebook yang jadhe mangse. Can both you stop behaving so immaturely?? Aquuh yang pening kepale! Sial uhk! Maner nark pke pasal family, pasal school, psl dance, psl maser depan, smuer uhk. So please uhk, takmo tambah pening akuu?
 
Family daa tarqk tentu arah. Always fight! Mepek perh sial?? :<

No comments:

Post a Comment